Hollywood Motor Co. turned an older building and garage into a new Automotive Dealership and corresponding repair garage. The existing garage requires vehicle exhaust removal systems to guarantee clean air.
Hollywood Motor services a full range of vehicles and didn't have the budget to install an elaborate exhaust extraction system.
We provided Hollywood Motor with Rope and Pulley Simple Drop Systems to allow for dual exhaust service at each of their lifts.
Fume-A-Vent Simple Drop Systems are a user-friendly and cost-effective solution to exhaust hose storage and accessibility!
The Rope and Pulley System pulls up and out of the way when not needed, and is conveniently available for use. A proper tailpipe adapter pairing ensures that they can work on all different types of vehicles.
"Listened to our needs, designed a system, and provided us with all of the parts for thousands less than comparable systems. We couldn't be more happy with the end result."
- Ken G., Hollywood Motor Company
Simple Drop Systems are the most popular option due to their customizable and cost saving options. Simple Drop lifting configurations include rope and pulley and spring cable balancers.
We can assist with the exact temperature, diameter, and length of hose needed, along with the tailpipe adapter nozzle, to meet the needs of your custom application.
How Do Simple Drop Systems Work?
1. The exhaust hose connects directly to the ducting system
2. The hose is designed with the exact temperature & length required
3. Hose is stowed using an elbow joint which suspends the hose
4. A nozzle is selected to meet application needs
5. The hose is lowered from the ceiling and easily unclipped for use
6. The nozzle (4) easily attaches to the exhaust source to remove car exhaust